Thank you for choosing to list your business with The Women’s Holistic Healing Collective.
This is an emerging directory that is constantly expanding.
Inclusion into The Women’s Holistic Healing Collective Directory assumes that you are in alignment with Our Core Beliefs.
- The Women’s Holistic Healing Collective is rooted in the belief that inside each of us is a powerful healing energy and the ability to create a life free from inherited family trauma, lingering emotional baggage and self-limiting habits & patterns.
- We believed the healer you need is you.
- We believe women are self-defining, multi-dimensional and distinct.
- We believe gender identity is self-defining and only done by an individual in the way that is significant to them. This space is for people who have ever identify with the expansive experience of womanhood. This is inclusive of gender-queer, non-binary and trans identified persons.
- We are an intentionally inclusive collective. In our planning and community involvement our goal is to center the voices of those who have been historically marginalized.
- We believe all healing is an autonomous act of self-care directed only by the individual woman.
We are always looking for well crafted blog posts of 350-500 words on mind, body and spirit wellness and healing. Pitch Us Here
Do you have an event you would like to share? Submit It Here
Here are the instructions for completing your directory listing.
Please feel free to email me at Michelle@WomensHHC.com with any questions.
The Directory is open to list your Business, Podcast, Facebook Group, Blog and any other service you offer.
You can create separate listings for each with individual links.
How to Complete the Form
My Healing Modality is: If you do not see your modality listed, choose GENERAL. I will adjust the category to one that fits your services. You can choose more than one.
* Your Name / Business name or both
You Can Work With Me:
* Choose one (In Person Only) (Online Only) (Both In Person & Online) –
Brief Description of My Services and What We Can Accomplish Together:
* This is where you will sell your services and your business. – You can describe your ideal client, your list of services, why someone would want to work with you, etc. You can list links to your event pages, social media links, etc. –
You Can Find Out More About Me By Visiting:
* Your business website –
You can call or text me at: (you can choose either or both)
* Call me at (number)
* Text me at (number) –
Contact Email: This will remain private. Should someone want to connect with you, there is a contact form in place. This prevents you from receiving spam.
* List the search words that someone can use to search your services. Separate with commas –
* Your business address where you see clients –
* You zip code so that someone can search their zip code and find you –
* You can upload two pictures. One should be a professional headshot and the other should be your business logo. These should be no larger than 250x250.
Thank you for submitting your business to The Women’s Holistic Healing Collective
Rev.Michelle Dowell-Vest, Founder
Your Business Listing Gains You Access to Our Two Private Facebok Groups
The Collective is for Healing Arts Practioners only. The Collective is a virtual meeting space created for Holistic Healing Arts Practitioners who are focused on the unique healing needs of women. Here we can meet, share resources, support each others events and find additional Practitioners to help our clients build their healing toolbox.
Join This Group
Our Meeting Place is the online meeting room for The Women’s Holistic Healing Collective. In this space are both healing arts practitioners and those seeking practitioners.
Our mission is to offer holistic healing services, education, access support and community resources to support the diverse needs of women on their individual holistic healing journey.